- All activities as stated in our itineraries are subject to change in the order they are undertaken, depending on the local conditions on the day. Please note all activities are subject to change due to local circumstances.
- 100% pre-payment is necessary in order to confirm the tour. Payments are most easily made by cash, cash transfer, cheque or PayPal.
We require 7 days cancellation notice prior to your scheduled arrival, otherwise we will charge you cancellation fee as below.
- 70% of your total amount will be charged if you notify us about your cancellation or any changes less than 7 days but not less than 5 days before your scheduled arrival.
- 100% of your total amount will be charged if you notify us about your cancellation or any changes less than 5 days before your scheduled arrival.
- All Guests undertaking a tour and staying at Khaosok Discovery must have personal travel insurance for the duration of their stay at Khaosok Discovery program.
- Khaosok Discovery tours are not recommended for children under the age of 4. Khaosok Discovery does not accept responsibility for children under the age of 4, pregnant women, people of ill health or anyone who is suffering from any congenital disease, sickness or injury unknown to Khaosok Discovery prior to arrival.
- The overnight programs base on 2 people sharing a room. Single Supplement is another THB 1,000 applicable in the event of one person booking.
- Accommodation at Khaosok Boutique camps is A/C room or at the other accommodation as the same rate and room type.
- Accommodation at the lake is a raft house (electric run from 18:00-06:00 Hrs.)
- If you are returning to the same hotel, it may be advisable to just bring a small overnight bag for the duration of your stay and leave your main luggage at the hotel. However, if you are changing hotels when your tour program is finished, please note that there could be the extra charge for the additional luggage transfer following your vehicle.